Are any sessions or papers being presented by your team?
Yes! Please see a schedule of all of our presenters via this digital PDF.
What are some of your latest research projects?
Explore our latest research on the Penn LDI blogand our emagazine. To receive our latest news, research, events, and more, please subscribe to our newsletter.
Do you have any students on the market that you want to highlight?
Yes, LDI Associate Fellows and Wharton School PhD candidates, Benjamin Chartock and Jong Lim, MPA.
Any programs or initiatives you want to highlight?
- Penn LDI COVID Vaccine Equity Research Dialogues (CoVEReD)
- Policy Brief and White Paper: Value-Based Payment: Five Recommendations to Accelerate Adoption and Transformation
- “The Promise of Health Reform and a Public Option in the Biden Administration:” Conference Keynote Conversation with Senator Tom Daschle and Ezekiel Emanuel
- September 17, 2021: Virtual Seminar: Drug Pricing: Policy And Politics (free and open to the public)
- October 1, 2021: Virtual Seminar: Building Wealth, Building Health (free and open to the public)
Are you currently hiring or have any fellowships, post-doc positions etc. that you want to highlight?
Visit our website to learn about our Health Services Research Post-Doctoral Fellowship.
Is there something unique or interesting about your company that most ASHEcon members not know about that you would like them to share?
- Penn LDI regularly publishes policy briefs, research briefs, and visual abstracts on issues related to health care access and coverage; health equity; improving care for older adults; the opioid epidemic; and population health. See links to recent policy briefs below and visit our website for more:
Any videos you want to share?
- “Health Reform In This Political Moment:” Keynote Conversation with Senator Tom Daschle and Ezekiel Emanuel
- Balancing Access and Innovation: Can We Lower Drug Prices In A Pandemic?
- Expanding Coverage Through Medicaid: Health Reform Conference Panel Discussion
- Improving Private Health Insurance Markets: Health Reform Conference Panel Discussion