The ASHEcon newsletter is published three times annually and sent to all members. The content is written by volunteer editors. If you are interested in volunteering or have ideas regarding content or style, please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission of the newsletter is to develop the social capital of the health economics profession by providing a forum for community building and networking among health economics faculty, researchers, and students. This newsletter is not intended to engage in advocacy or to provide information already available in other newsletters.
April 2017 Newsletter: Click on the stories below and stay up to date on ASHEcon happenings!
- ASHEcon Update
- Interview with Amy Finkelstein about Oregon Health Insurance Experiment
- AJHE NewsBrief: Have Cigarette Taxes Lost their Bite? New Estimates of the Relationship between Cigarette Taxes and Youth Smoking
- Directions in the Economics of Smoking
ASHEcon Newsletter Board
- Gloria Bazzoli, Virginia Common Wealth University
- W. David Bradford, Medical University of South Carolina
- Susan Ettner, University of California Los Angeles
- Timothy McBride, St. Louis University
- Richard Arnould, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign