June 10 – 13, 2018 / Emory University / Atlanta, GA
Registration for the 2018 ASHEcon Conference includes access to all sessions, refreshment breaks each day, lunch Monday and Tuesday, two receptions and all other non-ticketed conference activities. Please review the Schedule at a Glance to plan your time at the conference.
|Attendee Type||Early Registration (2/20 - 4/16)||Regular Registration (4/17 - 5/23)||Onsite Registration (6/10 - 6/13)|
|Student Member Rate||$100||$150||$500|
|Non-Member Student Rate||$150||$200||$500|
*In order to receive member pricing, you must be a current individual ASHEcon member. If you need to renew your membership, you can do so here.
What does Registration Include?
- Access to plenary lectures and scientific sessions
- Access to conference exhibitors
- 3 days of breakfast snacks
- 2 days of boxed lunches
- 3 days of coffee/soda breaks
- Opening Welcome Reception (Sunday)
- Poster Reception (Tuesday)
Sunday June 10, 1-4:30pm
$30 Members/$40 Non-member
- Teaching Health Economics – Instructors: Emma Frew, University of Birmingham, Allen Goodman, Wayne State University, Elizabeth Seidler, Regis College, John M. Tilford, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Joanne Spetz, University of California – San Francisco
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality: Research Databases for Health Economics Research: This half-day workshop will provide an introduction to the research databases at the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). In particular, the Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) and the Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS) will be described with specific applications to health economics research.
STUDENT MENTORING LUNCH
Registration for this session has now closed.
Sunday June 10, 11:30am-1:00pm
No charge to attend.
ASHEcon will be offering a mentoring session for early career professionals who are in the first few years out from their Ph.D. Senior economists will interact with early career professionals through semi-structured “speed-mentoring” meetings to answer questions on topics such as teaching, securing tenureship, and grant writing/project management. A light meal will be provided. If you have already registered for the conference and are interested in attending this session, please email Leslie Ofori at firstname.lastname@example.org
STUDENT MENTORING LUNCH Registration for this session has now closed.
Sunday June 10, 11:30am-1:00pm
Available to student members only. No charge to attend.
ASHEcon will be offering a mentoring lunching geared toward PhD students as part of our 2018 annual conference. Senior economists will interact with students through semi-structured “speed-mentoring” meetings to answer questions on topics such as publishing, teaching, grant writing, networking, job search, career paths, and the tenure process. A light meal will be provided. Space will be limited to the first 50 respondents and pre-registration is required.
- To receive member rate, please use the email address associated with your ASHEcon membership to register.
- All registration balances must be paid by June 1, 2018.
- Registrations can be cancelled and refunded until May 23rd, less a $100 administration fee. After May 23rd, no refunds will be given for cancelled registrations. Persons who register for the conference but cannot attend may send a substitute.
- If paying by check, please make checks payable to “ASHEcon” and send to ASHEcon, 1100 Vermont Ave. NW, Ste. 650, Washington, DC 20005.
- Your registration will be confirmed by email. Confirmation will include a link to your registration to view payment information and will serve as your receipt.
All members of a group (three or more people from the same organization) can register and pay at the same time.
Onsite registration will be available beginning on June 10th. The registration booth is located in the Lobby of the Emory Conference Center and will be open during the following hours:
|Sunday, 6/10||12:00pm – 7:30pm|
|Monday, 6/11||8:00am – 7:00pm|
|Tuesday, 6/12||8:00am – 7:00pm|
|Wednesday, 6/13||8:00am – noon|
Please note that all registration balances must be paid in full by Friday, June 1st.
Registrations can be cancelled and refunded until May 23rd, less a $100 administration fee. After May 23rd, no refunds will be given for cancelled registrations.