The inaugural meeting of the Economics of Health Equity Interest Group took place on Wednesday October 6th, 2021. The workshop reviewed the current state of the literature and encourage discussion and research on topics related to health equity.
The agenda for the workshop is below.
- 12pm – 1pm EST: Introduction to health equity; presentation and Q&A/discussion of race/ethnicity topics in health economics
- 1pm – 2pm EST: Presentation and Q&A/discussion of sexual orientation and gender identity topics in health economics
- 2pm – 3pm EST: Presentation and Q&A/discussion of disability topics in health economics
- Professor Nicole Maestas and Professor Ari Ne’eman View Slides
- Professor Harold Pollack View Slides
- 3:00pm – 3:30pm EST: Next Steps – led by Professors David Cutler and Marcella Alsan (15 minutes)