CALL FOR PAPERS
The Geneva Association is pleased to announce
a special April 2019 issue of
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance – Issues and Practice
Long-term Care (LTC) Financing and Insurance
We encourage you to submit contributions related to the following areas:
- Contribution of insurance mechanisms to LTC financing
- Drivers of and hurdles to the development of LTC insurance markets
- Intergenerational factors and the (non-)purchase of LTC insurance
- Impact of global ageing on LTC financing
- Innovative LTC insurance solutions to manage and finance the LTC needs of
an ageing population
- Role of housing equity and longevity risk transfer markets in funding LTC
- Trends in socio-economic mortality differentials and the implications for LTC
- Interactions between private insurance, public-sector old age protection plans
and labour markets in the financing of LTC.
Suggestions for other topics will be considered by the editors.
All contributions will go through a peer review process. The editors for this special issue are Joan Costa-Font (London School of Economics), Christophe Courbage (Geneva School of Business Administration) and Joël Wagner (University of Lausanne). Papers should be submitted electronically via the website of The Geneva Papers (http://gpp.msubmit.net/cgibin/main.plex) by 4 June 2018 at the latest.
For further information on The Geneva Papers, visit http://www.palgrave-journals.com/gpp/
For further information on this special issue, please contact Sandra Postle at firstname.lastname@example.org