Resume/Submissions Contact: Lindsay Ward – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Announcement Details:
CareJourney’s mission is to empower individuals and organizations they trust with open, clinically-relevant analytics and insights in the pursuit of the optimal healthcare journey. We are a fast-growing start-up in Arlington, VA that builds software products which serve over 100 industry-leading healthcare organizations that include Aledade, Humana and Intermountain.
We are looking for driven professionals that are excited to join a growing business where they will have a strong voice in the direction and success of the company. Our company offers competitive benefits across salary, equity, medical, parental leave, and more. We provide in-office and remote work flexibility and have a flexible vacation policy. Our culture embraces teamwork and cross-functional collaboration for a fun and exciting environment.
We are looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing Senior Analyst to join our team. The Senior Analyst will demonstrate strong analytic, project management and interpersonal skills to support assigned projects. Responsibilities include the following:
- Drive large collaborative research engagements with CareJourney’s partners
- Provide expertise and advisement to the analytics powering CareJourney’s projects
- Supervise junior researchers in standard HSR techniques
- Assist with sizing and scoping of new analytic engagements and projects
- Design and construct data analysis and visualizations consistent with known business requirements on a wide range of healthcare business topics
- QA peer work through review of the code line and data validation
- Deliver completed work to customer points of contact
- Work cross-functionally with other teams at CareJourney
- Perform additional team responsibilities as necessary
- MD or PHD in Health Economics, Healthy Policy or other related research-oriented disciplines
- Record of published work in Health Services Research
- 6 – 10 years of experience in analytics or comparable experience
- Experience in the health care industry, particularly in working with various types of healthcare claims data (Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid)
- Strong analytical skills, including data analysis and synthesis, leveraging BI tools, including but not limited to SQL, SAS, STATA and Tableau
- Strong business acumen and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills, prioritizing various tasks effectively across multiple accounts at the same time
About CareJourney – Headquartered in Arlington, VA, CareJourney empowers individuals and organizations they trust with open, clinically-relevant analytics and insights in the pursuit of the optimal healthcare journey. Through our solutions, we provide members with interactive dashboards around network design and management, care model management, patient risk segmentation and cohort analysis, spend and utilization trends, network integrity, low-value care, and provider, practice and facility (acute and post-acute) performance. Founded in 2014, CareJourney is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please visit us at www.carejourney.com for more information.