The College of Nursing and Health Professions (CNHP) and the School of Economics within LeBow College of Business at Drexel University invite applicants for a jointly appointed, 12-month tenure track position in health economics.
- Conducting outcome and cost effectiveness analysis of healthcare delivery systems and competing interventions
- Developing sponsored research projects
- Communicating research findings to internal and external audiences
- Publishing findings in peer reviewed journals
- Teaching courses in health economics
- Teaming with a health services researcher to conduct research at CNHP’s 11th Street Family Health Services. The 11th St. Service is a data-rich interdisciplinary organization that has been recognized by AHRQ as an innovative model of patient driven, integrated care that emphasizes behavioral change and primary care.
- Earned PhD in Economics or Health Economics with a minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Demonstrated expertise in outcomes research methodology, quality of life research, and their application to evaluation of models of care delivery
- Ability to impact the efficient allocation and equitable distribution of healthcare resources
- Highly developed communications skills and interpersonal ability
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, curriculum vitae, five-year research plan, and three references at www.drexeljobs.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=76663. (If this link does not work, please copy and paste it into your browser.)
Drexel University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, disabled individuals, and veterans. Drexel University and the College of Nursing and Health Professions are interested in candidates who are committed to the highest standards of research and professional activities, and to the development of a campus climate that supports equality and diversity.