CTI is a global clinical trial and consulting company servicing the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, payer and other health science clients with a focus on life saving therapies in orphan diseases and in the fields of solid organ and stem cell transplantation, regenerative medicine, hematology/oncology, & end-stage organ failure. Our HECOR team develops innovative approaches to drug development and commercialization programs. Our team of health outcomes, epidemiology, economic experts and academic affiliates establish evidence for creating value in clinical development and commercial programs. CTI has an outstanding reputation with both our clients and employees resulting in a 90% repeat business rate and a 95% employee retention rate.
Due to continuous growth, CTI is actively seeking all levels—Manager, Director, Executive to expand our team in the US.
- Interact with clients and multidisciplinary team to determine Health Outcomes / Economic Needs / Objectives
- Design and conduct analysis of large scale databases; retrospective data analysis; clinical analysis
- Design and perform analysis of the clinical and economic impacts of various quality improvement and cost reduction interventions on care provided to groups of patients
- Design and perform analysis of patient characteristics that are associated with particular health outcomes or are interventions
- Design and perform analysis on systematic literature reviews, value dossiers and burden of illness studies
- Consult with clients on clinical trial / large scale database design
- Develop publications including abstracts, manuscripts, white papers, briefing documents based on analysis
Qualified candidates will have:
- Experience in SAS and use of statistical methods
- Knowledge of databases, warehouses, business intelligence systems & data analysis tool
- Proven analytic skills: ability to quickly and accurately analyze data
- Demonstrated problem solving and judgment capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to summarize and present complex data with clarity; Communicate results within the organization and with clients
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within project budgets and complete deliverables in a timely manner.
- Desirable locations: Cincinnati, Raleigh, Philadelphia
- Education: Graduate degree in relevant scientific or technical field (e.g., Medical Doctor, Pharmacy, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Health Policy). Senior levels would require PhD level Statistician; PhD in Health Economics; Epidemiologist or MD/PharmD with Master’s Degree in related discipline
CTI offers a friendly, fast paced and exciting team oriented environment with a comprehensive compensation & benefits package.
Please send CV and cover letter to:
Lisa Bostrom, Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org